- Kashmir Day on 05th February 2011.
- Human Rights day 10 Dec 2011.
- Cricket Match between Law and Political Science Department, which was won by the Department of Law.
- Law Students Tour for Takth-Bhai & they enjoyed all the historical & archaeological sites.
- Farewell and Welcome Party at Riffat Mahal, which was also attended by the Honorable Vice-Chancellor Prof. Dr. Ihsan Ali.
- Students and Faculty of the Department of Law visited the Senate of Pakistan to observe the legislative proceeding in the house.
- A study tour was arranged for the students to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Judicial Academy, Peshawar.
SEMINARS & SYMPOSIUMS
- Workshop on “plagiarism” conducted by the Department of Law with the collaboration of NRC & HEC Islamabad.
- Seminar on “IELTS” conducted by URC and the Department of Law.
- Seminar on “Prisoners of War and Islam” mutually conducted by ICRC, Islamiyat and Department of Law.
- Seminar on International Refugee Law was conducted the Department of Law with the collaboration of UNHCR.
- Coventry University Law school & Department of Law AWKUM one-day seminar online 9th Nov 2021
Achievements / Honors
- Six Faculty Members of Department of Law have been sent to Brunel University, the United Kingdom for a Six Weeks “Summer Refresher Programme.
- Faculty members of the Department of Law participated in the Legal Clinical Education course at the University of Hull, UK in 2016.